Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hangin' with my Peeps!!


Well, Brian is out of town this week so its just me and the kids. That kind of makes for some long evenings so going outside is a great way to pass the time and expend some energy. Kaliese has been working really hard on learning to pump her legs to swing by herself. Just as she did with riding a bike, she easily got frustrated and wanted to give up. But we have kept at it and she now does a fairly good job of keeping herself going. I am so proud! We tried that same tactic with writing the number 2 tonight. Again, getting frustrated at first but with the promise of jellybeans she completed two lines of near perfect 2's. I love to watch them achieve new levels of greatness!!!

















Treasure of the day:


Ok, who can tell me what he is doing? I watched him with curiousity as he sat there motionless for several minutes, moving only to take a drink from his imaginary cup. Finally, curiousity won out and I asked him.

Note the 'TV' on the wall of the house:


"I'm watching Psycho T mom. See look, Go Tarheels!"

It just melts a mother's heart!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's watching TV? That's funny.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

If you are interested in a photo challenge, please join me at http://www.mikeleonen.com/