Friday, March 21, 2008

A Very Good Friday!

Today Kaliese had an Easter egg hunt at school. She was excited to get to wear her very cute dress (compliments of Grandma Bera)! They had an interesting way of making sure all the kids got an equal amount of eggs, as well as make it educational. They numbered all the eggs 1-12, then gave the kids egg cartons with each section labeled 1-12. The kids were supposed to find the eggs and match them with the numbers on the carton. Very cool! Kaliese had a blast! And, oh yeah, she wanted me to make sure that Grandma Bera knew she was very careful and didn't spill anything on her dress today!


Braedyn and I went to the park with Katie and Kadyn. They had fun climbing up and down and all around. Braedyn terrorized older kids on the bridge and flew around the park screaming "FLAME ON!" (for those that don't know - that's the phrase for the human torch in the Fantastic Four). It was a beautiful day and they were both very cute!!









For more pictures of both events Click Here

Treasure of the day:

Braedyn Rhys - a beautiful child, gift from God, entertaining, adorable and can be oh so sweet! But don't be fooled - he has his moments. I brought a big chocolate cookie to the park today for Braedyn and Kadyn to share. Braedyn was very excited! I broke it in half and then before giving Braedyn such a big half, I again broke off a piece that would better fit in his hand. Well, he completely lost it. Running around angrily wailing with heart-broken yet piercing screams. You would have thought I had thrown the cookie into the dirt and ground it in with my shoe! I mean I literally thought - REALLY?? This is your reaction to this??? How dramatic! If only I could show him the bigger picture so he could understand just how small of an issue this really was....


And then I think, how many times has God watched my reaction to someone or something and thought: Kelly, REALLY???

No comments: